- World Without Children (Damon Knight)
- A Pail Of Air (Fritz Leiber)
- With These Hands (C.M.Kornbluth)
- Winner Lose All (Jack Vance)
- Not A Creature Was Stirring (Dean Evans)
- Pillar To Post (John Wyndham)
There are some famous names there - with the possible exception of Dean Evans, each of these authors put out significant works in the 1950s or after, and many of them were future winners of Hugo and/or Nebula Awards. At the time this issue was published, Galaxy was coming to the end of a difficult first year, but would go on to become the most arguably the most important SF magazine of all.
So, with final apologies for the Frankensteinian nature of this recording, here is the episode: